Helheim opened its doors on 2019-02-15
Gepard Shield protected.
- Base EXP Rate: Player chosable between 1 - 100
- Job EXP Rate: Player chosable between 1 - 100
- Quest EXP Rate: Player chosable between 1 - 100
- Item Drop Rate: 20x
- Normal Card Drop Rate: 20x
- MVP Drop Rate: 20x
- MVP Card Drop Rate: 0.04%
- Max Level: 200/70
- Max Level 4th Classes: 260/55
- Max ASPD: 193
- Max Stats: 130 (3rd job)
- Max Secondary Stats: 100 (4th job)
- Max Perfect Dodge: 95
- Party Share Limit: 30 Base Levels
- Custom main town - Fortessa
- No OCP or other jRO or any other official server equipment.
- kRO equipment ONLY
- No custom features which would adjust any official stats.
- We are using pre-renewal drop system.
Note: This means no penalty to droprate based on levels.
- We are using renewal exp system.
- Renewal Cast.
- Renewal Attackspeed, latest official kRO formula.
- Storage Expansion.
You now have 10 storages each with 600 capacity.
You can rename the storage names in the main office at the Storage Master.
All Kafras / Call Storage skill have been changed to reflect these changes and allow you open them.
- Multi-hit Crit.
The following multi-hits of skills are able to crit now: Double Attack, Kagemusha, Eternal Chain / Chain Action, Fear Breeze. It uses the original rate for critical calculation. Meaning you'll need some luck and or critical chance equipment for more regular proccs. Note 1: You can use Critical Atk % gear and cards which will further increase the critical damage.
- Guild Storage Permission
You can use the Guild UI to grant someone Guild Storage permission.
Official Server Features
- Episode: 19.1
- Fourth Job Classes: Fully Available
- Night Watch/Shinkiro/Shiranui/Spirit Handler/Hyper Novice: Fully Available
- Achievement / Title: Fully Available Achievements
- Alternate Outfits Alternate Outfits
- Baby expanded classes: Baby Summoner, Baby Oboro/Kagerou, Baby Star Gladiator/Soul Linker/Taekwon, Baby Ninja/Gunslinger, Baby Rebellion
- Functional Issgard, Land of Snow Flowers (19.1), Direction of Prayer (18.1), Sage's Legacy (17.2 - varmeal tickets), Eclage, El Dicastes, Malangdo & Mora Quests
- Instance Dungeons Available:
- All 3 Episode 19.1 - Issgard, Land of Snow Flowers instances.
- All 3 Episode 18.1 - Direction of Prayer instances.
- All 6 Episode 17.2: Sage's Legacy instances.
- All 7 Illusion Dungeons
- Central Laboratory, Werner Laboratory, Last Room, Charleston Crisis, Airship Assault, Bios Island, Morse's Cave, Temple of the Demon God, Faceworm's Nest, Old Glast Heim, Endless Tower, and more! See Instances page for more information.
- Nightmare Mode Dungeons
- Casualties of the Sepulcher ( Nightmare Biolabs [Including the headgear quests]), Nightmare Clock Tower, Glast Heim, Pyramids, Scaraba Hole
- Champion Mob System
- WoE, PvP, and Battlegrounds
Custom Server Features
- Over 400 official headgears Costume Drops
- Change your class on any character Class Mastery
- Lucky 3 Slotmachine. Lucky 3
- Customized Tool Dealer: Includes Grape Juice and other
- Daily Login Rewards
- Custom Achievements & Titles Titles
- Custom Vending Map
- Automated Events Automated Events
- Custom instance for new players
- 2 custom Instances including a storyline for them.
- Weekly Instance Quest, Instance Points
- Monster Hunter Monster Hunter
- Player Commands: warp, go, time, rates, commands, autoloot, alootid, aloottype, alootlist, battlestats, iteminfo, iteminfo2, mobinfo, whereis, whodrops, changegm, hominfo, instances, showbuff, refresh, duel, listenbg, joinbg
See also: Main Office
- Custom Instance Manager
- Job Changer
- Platinum Skills NPC
- Universal Rental NPC
- Customised Tool Dealer
- Stat and Skill Resetter
- Build Manager
- Dead Branch Room ( Inside Instance Manager )
- Card Remover
- Feel Reset NPC
- Daily Reward System